“I Got Baking Soda”
Hey, how was your day?
10 Beauty Uses for Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoon of water + 1 table spoon baking soda = pimple killer solution( leave on until dry, then rinse with warm water).
- Make a facial paste with 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 2 teaspoons ( leave on until dry, then rinse with warm water, or you can wear it to sleep.
- Add baking soda to your bath to make your skin softer.
- Add baking soda to your toothbrush before brushing your teeth for whiter teeth.
- Mix 1 cup of water and a teaspoon of baking soda to clean makeup brushes and dirty combs.
- Mix a little bit of water and baking soda and you have your very own.
- Sprinkle a little baking soda in your hair to use as a dry shampoo.
- To smooth dry feet put 3 tablespoons of baking soda in a container of warm water.
- Smoothen your cuticle with just dash of baking soda and a dash of wash. Then rub in a circular. motion on the cuticle. Rise with warm water when done.
- Throw a pinch of baking soda in your cute dirty shoes to eliminate the smell
Ps. Check out my Trending for the hottest info updated daily 🙂
Follow all my social media 🙂
–Caution to the wind