Fall is almost here and with the fall comes the best TV time ever (👏😻😍😎😈😋). Here’s a rundown of the new and the old shows to tune into.
- Empire! Do I need to say anything else. If you haven’t seen any of my post about this show, or any of the million and one ads about this show you are living under a rock (👏). Premieres tonight on FOX @ 9/10c
- How To Get Away With Murder. If you don’t know this show already either (that’s dead ). This is one of my favorite shows I have talked about it before second season premieres this Thursday on FOX @ 10/11c. Tune In (😁😈😨😭😲🙌).
- Scandal. I haven’t talked about Scandal on my blog before, but if you don’t know who Olivia Pope is God have mercy on you(🙏😂). Scandal’s fifth season premiere is this Thursday on FOX @ 9/10c
- Rosewood. It is a new fall show starring Morris Chestnut do I need more? Rosewood is a pathologist, who finds secrets into someone’s body using his laboratory equipment. To put a backbone in short explanation of the show here’s the trailer (😁) www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhhYJXV508A The show tonight premieres on FOX @ 8/9c
- Quantico. This show looks like it’s going to be crazy good. The whole show is about FBI trainees who will engineer a huge terrorist attack on the U.S.. The show premieres on September 27 (👀)
There are a lot more shows that are worth watching this fall if you want to know more information about the other shows click the link below (👇)
Ps. Checkout 👇
Trending (updated daily)
Stylin’ Like Me (updated when I feel my outfit is cute)
I Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I get my Teen Vogue delivered)
Get social with me here’s my links👇
Snapchat- asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind