Bettering Yourself… Health Wise
5 tips to start the path of a healthier lifestyle
- Drink plenty of water. Water helps to flush the toxins out of your body, renew your skin, and increases energy the energy you have.
- Do not stress. Stressing ages you instantly and not to mention the gray hair. On a serious note stress can cause depression, extreme headaches, and that is just the start of the list.
- Eat real food! Don’t go for the cop out of eating a salad if you know 15 minutes later you’re going to be hungry. Eat heartier not starchier.
- Portion Control. Instead of ordering pizza where you eat until you can’t eat anymore order something you can cut up into smaller pieces, so you can control what you consume. Don’t eat to get full, eat to get satisfied!
- Be social! Being in a positive emotional state when trying to be healthier is key because the good you are doing on the outside needs to match the inside. Oh and also that thing called working out would probably become more exciting if you had a partner to work out with you.
Ps. Checkout 👇
Trending (updated daily)
Stylin’ Like Me (updated when I feel my outfit is cute)
I Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I get my Teen Vogue delivered)
Get social with me here’s my links👇
Snapchat- asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind