What I learned
As of today I’m 17 (🎉😊). In my 17 years on God’s green earth I’ve learned…
- Have your own thoughts and mind. If you feel a certain way stick with your gut even if the mass are against you.
- Wake up early because you’re more productive then(🤓).
- Go out more and explore the world!
- Be open-minded and not judgmental.
- It’s okay not to always have your phone(📵).
- Be social because it’s fun meeting new people.
- Don’t be afraid to do something by yourself because you don’t always need a squad.
- Be spontaneous because planning is so overrated!
- Let your hair down and hang out with friends late at night because you’re only young once #yolobitches
- Get out of your comfort zone more because you’re probably going to like it.
- Celebrate the little things #goalachiever
- Be curiosity. It’s okay to ask questions(🤔).
- If you want to do something do it! #fearless
- Don’t over think thing because it’s really never that serious I promise.
- If you’re feeling blue do a random act of kindness for someone and you’ll feel better (🤗).
- Always look at the positive(😇)!!
- Stay sassy, classy & fierce(💋🐸☕️).
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Trending (updated daily)
Stylin’ Like Me (updated once a week)
I Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I get my Teen Vogue delivered)
Get social with me here’s my links👇
Snapchat- asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind