This is my very first birchbox I have purchased and I love it. To be honest I was a little hesitant to buy a box because I didn’t think it would be worth it. After, I subscribed to Birchbox on YouTube; I just threw caution to the wind and said what the hell testing one box is not going to kill me. I can tell you honestly I’m really glad I brought it. I even got a free Baggu bag!
The products that came in the box were
- Ciate London (Nail polish). The little clear bottle with royal blue glitter paint is a color I will wear. I don’t think I buy the full size, but I’ll just have to see it on my nails to make my final decision.
- Embryolisse (French moisturizer). hen I first saw this container I knew it had something to do with being applied to the face; I just couldn’t understand it because it was in french ( that just really made me wished I paid more attention in french class). I don’t see me buying the full size yet because the product preps the skin for foundation and right now I do not wear foundation.
- Eyeko (Eyeliner). I have been wanting to mess around with eyeliner for a while now. I will most definitely buy the full size.
- My Daughter Fragrances (Perfume). The perfume had a very earthy smell to it. It was not perfume I would buy for myself, but it doesn’t smell bad. Just not a scent that is me. I am not going to buy the full size.
- Whish (Lotion). This lotion was high key heavenly. It smelled amazing and soften my palms instantly ( not that they were rough before😂). This lotion is definitely winter season lotion. It is not to light, or thick; but just right. I will be buying the full size.
Insterested in what else I have to say? Check out my Tumblr for a look into my persona journal🙈🙊
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Trending (updated daily)
Stylin’ Like Me (updated once a week)
I Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links 👇
Snapchat- asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
Tumblr- http://dangerouslyfierce.tumblr.com/ (posted on )
-Caution to the wind