The first month of the new year is out of the way. In January I had a lot of favs and items that I really liked.
- Aloe Vera Juice- This aloe vera juice is so good. Aloe vera has many different benefits for our body, such as healing skin, detoxifying, hair growth, and excellent for digestion.
- Meditation- Meditation helps center your body and mind during stressful and non stressful times.
- Lokai Bracelet- Lokai Bracelets are great because of the message. The bracelet is supposed to remind you to be humble at your highests moments and hopefully at your lowest moments.
- Whish Body Butter
- L’oreal Telescopic Mascara– This mascara glides on so smooth and make my eyelashes super long.
- L’oreal Voluminous Million Lash Mascara– Combining the L’oreal Telescopic Mascara and the voluminous mascara will make your eyelashes envious.
- Religion Vs Jesus by Jefferson Bethke- I recommend anyone to read this book, I’m about halfway through this book and it has opened my eyes to a lot of things involving religion and my relationship with Jesus
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurst- This is a book we a reading in AP Lang right now and it is good. We are in the beginning chapters of this book and I can already tell this topics discussed are before there time.
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell- It took me a little while to get into this book, but I still recommend it because it is so inspirational.
- My Phone Ring- My dad bought me a Phone Ring because he knows I watch Youtube and Netflix on my phone a lot and I have a problem getting my phone steady, so I can be able to watch the videos. The Phone Ring is the solution for anyone with the same problems as me.
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Trending (updated daily)
Stylin’ Like Me (updated once a week)
I Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links 👇
Snapchat- asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind