This Birchbox design by far has to be my favorite this year.
In this month’s box I received…
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow: I have seen this product literally everywhere lately. Bloggers, Youtubers, and everyday people have been talking about this product. Before I tried this product I thought all the talk was hype, but it really isn’t. This brow tinter is probably the best I have tried. I will be pre-ordering this item on Birchbox because it is just that good.
- Dr. Brandt Pore Dermabrasion: This pore uncolgger is lightweight with a soft-gritty texture with a hint smell of mint. It reminders me of one of the exfoliates that I have been sent in an earlier box. I do not notice anything that makes this product different, so I will not purchase it.
- Juice Beauty Oil- Free Moisturizer: A little goes a long way with this product.It makes the skin feel extremely smooth.The description in the box also says the product helps to prevent acne and if that is true I would seriously have to think about buying this product (because acne is not the move). I am going to continue using the sample to see if it does prevent acne.
- The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick: I really like this PBJ smoothie stick! I do not think this color is exactly for me because I do not wear pink lip products. I would buy this fancy chap stick, but first I have to see if there are colors that suit me.
- Whish Shave Cream: This is the only product that I have not tried yet. I have in the past received products from Whish and they were amazing. If this shave cream is like the other products I have got from this brand I am totally buying it.
Want juicy and shady news go to my Trending page! 😉
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Trending (updated daily)
Style (updated once a week)
I Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links 👇
Phhhoto- asya_ mcdonald
Snapchat- asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind