5 Ways to Jump Start an Organized Life!
Be organizing is easy. Staying organized that is the tricky part. Here are some ways to organize your life!
- Get a journal. Write down everything in it. Thoughts, ideas, goals anything you need to remember.
- Get an agenda. Write down when you want to workout, doctor’s appointments, anything that is on your schedule that you want to plan out. It helps with goals and fitness planning. I personally prefer an agenda over using my phone because I psychically write down what needs to be done and making myself accountable to check it daily.
- Have a budget. This is a huge tip (for myself personally) having a budget helps you know the difference between your needs and your wants.
- Pick a day to cleanse your space. Ask yourself have you used it recently and if you have not donate it somewhere. Organizing your space will help make your life fell on track to developing a habit of picking up after yourself.
- Develop a daily routine. When you have your routine develop do your best to stick to it. Sticking with your routine will help you become more constant in having a nice organized regimen of how you like to start your day, start you workout, or whatever floats your boat.
Want juicy and shady news go to my Trending page! 😉
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Trending (updated daily)
Style (updated once a week)
I Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links 👇
Phhhoto- asya_ mcdonald
Snapchat- asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind