July Favorites 2016
July has come and gone in the blink of an eye. I thought in would be a great time to showcase some of my favorite products that I have been using 🙂 Also comment below any of your summer favorites and blog post ideas!
- St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub: I use the St. Ives blemish control scrub in the afternoons. The scrub smells amazing! I the rough and smooth texture of the scrub. I have noticed since I started using this scrub my face has been really clear.
- St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub: I use the St. Ives blackhead clearing scrub in the morning. The scrub’s smell reminds me of tea that I have in my cabinet kitchen. The texture of this scrub is perfect for the morning because it has a light grit feel, nothing that is too harsh for morning face.
- Cocoa Butter Skin Creme: I use the Cocoa creme after I got out the shower. Not only does it smell really good it helps with blemishes that are on my skin.
- Quenching + Coconut Curls Conditioner: I use the coconut curls about twice a week this summer. I love how the conditioner makes my curls feel. They feel refreshed and smell like coconut and honey!
- Dove cool essentials: I use Dove’s deodorant because everyone needs a good deodorant. The little cool cucumber smell is a plus for the summer time.
- Dr. Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt Foaming Bath: I use the Epsom salt foaming bath to relax after workouts if I am sore. I like the smell of the foaming bath and how plentiful the bubble bath is.
Tea Tree Oil: I use tea tree oil mixed with Aloe Vera after I wash my face with the Apricot scrub at night. Tea tree oil is a blessing when keeping my face clear.
- Aloe Vera 100% Pure Gel: I use aloe vera mixed with tea tree oil at night. Aloe vera is a nature
- Shea Moisture Black Soap: I started using this soap to wash my body with and it is amazing.
- How To Win Friends & Influence People: This book has been a really good read. My mom recommended me this book. It teaches you how to work with different people and how to be on the winning side.
Want juicy and shady news go to my Trending page! 😉
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Trending (updated daily)
Style (updated once a week)
I Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links 👇
Phhhoto- asya_ mcdonald
Snapchat- asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind