The Last Year
I absolutely love Sunday’s because they are my “get your life together Asya day”. This Sunday, in particular, is so important because tomorrow is the first day back to school. This school year is the most important to me because it is my last year! I can believe it has finally come after years of dreaming. To be honest I couldn’t even tell you how I made it to this point. High school is such a roller coaster ride I kid you not. I do not have any expectations for this year, but I feel like I should. Let me think…
My tips/expectation for senior year
- Expect to have senioritis toward the end of the year.
- Expect to slay at prom.
- Not/ Don’t stress about anything.
- Live in the moment (enjoy everything).
- Take pictures(#memories).
- Have a funny senior quote.
- Go on more college visits
- Have loads of F U N!
Day 6: 5 ways to win my heart!
- Be a gentleman.
- Be passionate.
- Be confident but not arrogant.
- Be sweet.
- Be funny.
- Bonus: Don’t be serious; know how to have fun.
Want juicy and shady news go to my Trending page! 😉
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Trending (updated daily)
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links 👇
Snapchat- asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind