How To Look Stylish Everyday
Other than getting all my homework done at night, I get my outfit that I am going to wear the next day ready as well. This school year I have really set a standard for myself of always being completely myself (100%)! I am not dressing to impress anyone or to fit in with anyone. Another standard that I set for myself was to dress for the job I want or the places I want to go. I am not dressing as a high-school senior, I am dressing as if I were on PLL (their wardrobe slays high-school TV).
How to be stylish checklist
- Never get your outfit ready the day of because anything can happen (like an alarm going off late) and you’re stuck wearing God knows what because you don’t have enough time.
- Dress for your body type. Everyone is different and not every item of clothing looks good on certain body types so dress to show off whatever curves, long leg, or whatever feature you have.
- Make sure your outfit has balance. For example, if you are wearing tight shorts do not wear a tight shirt! If you are wearing tight short go for a more flowy type of top.
- Look at what your outfit is saying. Every outfit has a story, so figure out what your story-line is for that day.
- Do you feel confident in your outfit? Confidence can make or break any outfit. When planning out an outfit always think about how amazing you are going to feel in an outfit. See how I said “feel” instead of look because if you feel good in an outfit you already look good.
- Be you! Style never fades, it’s just an expression of who you are, so have fun! Experiment! Do you as long as you are confident you’re slaying!
Let me know if you all like these tips because I like giving them ☺
Day 29: What are my goals for the next 30 days?
- Have fun now because the real world is around the corner.
- Work ahead in my classes.
- Go out with friends more.
- Keep a consisted blogging schedule.
- Post a blog post everyday.
- Keep posting on my Pinterest and Tumblr
Want juicy and shady news go to my Trending page! 😉
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Trending (updated daily)
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links 👇
Snapchat- asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind