School is crazy stressful for everyone (unless you are a genius)! To help make school a little less stressful use my hacks.
Have you used Google for an academic project and ads popup about nonsense?
- Use scholar.google.com to avoid that issue.
Coffee addict on a budget?
- Brew your ice coffee at home at night and put a little sugar in it, so all you have to do in the morning is add creamer to it.
Has your computer ever crashed during a important paper you were writing, making you lose everything?
- Set your computer to auto save to make sure that never happens.
Tired of dressing like a bum? Well I’ve got the solution for you!
- Pick out your outfit, shoes, accessories, hairstyle the whole nine the day before to stay stylish and chic!
Need a little snooze time in the morning?
- Set an alarm to go off 30 minutes before you wake up, so you can become aware that it is almost time to get up.
Need help remembering your schedule
- Take a picture of your schedule and set it as your lock-screen on your phone.
That is all the school hacks for now! If you liked them all. Tell me and I will keep it going… 🙂
September Challenge Day 12: What is a weird habit you have, or other people have told you?
- When I leave for school I put the tv on a cartoon channel, so my dogs can watch tv.
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links 👇
Snapchat- asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind