Finger Nail Care 101
I adore painting and getting my nails done! Nail painting is not easy at all either, it’s an art form. The more you practice it the better you get. Here is nail painting 101.
Nail Care Basics 101
- Always use a base coat! It helps to prevent the paint pigment from staining your nails.
- Two coats is good enough. Anymore than that will take six-ever to dry.
- Apply thin coats and not thick.Applying thick coats will making waiting for you nails to dry such a pain.
- Always use top coat! It gives extra shine on your nails and prevents the nail polish for chipping off.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with color.
- Take care of your cuticles and you nails will take care off you! Swiping a little oil on your cuticle can go along way.
- Always have a nail kit on deck i.e. in a backpack, purse, sock whatever you have. Nail emergencies happen all the time!
September Challenge Day 21: What is one of your favorite tv shows rn?
- Gossip Girl
- Golden Girls
- Game of Thrones
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links 👇
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind