Fall Skin Care Tips
- Sunblock is a must still. Even though the weather is chilly, the sun is still alive and active!
- EXFOLIATE, EXFOLIATE, EXFOLIATE! In order to get rid of dead skin cells, you have to exfoliate. Exfoliating can help rejuvenate your skin in the harsh pre-winter weather.
- You need to moisturize. The worst thing to do during the fall/winter is going outside with ashy or non-moisturized skin. Not only does it lead to dry and cracked skin, it is not a good practice if you want healthy summer skin.
- Invest in hand cream. Women and all people in general age the fastest in their hands. Moisturizing your hands not only keeps them nice and soft but keeps your age a secret.
- Drink more water. Hydration is a major key!
- Try oil based facial scrubs! The oil based scrub is great for the fall/winter because the oils help to hydrate the skin.
- Lip scrub!There is nothing worst in the fall than crusty cracked lips. Use lip scrubs and chap-sticks to help fight off the ick of crusty lips.
Want juicy and shady news go to my Trending page! 😉
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links 👇
Snapchat- asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind