Next, in my nail care series 101 is the must haves for your nails to be on fleek! The first post in the series is down below about how to properly paint your nails.
Finger Nail Care Must Haves
- Having a base coat is key (we already covered this) but it depends on the brand in order for it to have the best protection and longevity.
- Have an amazing cuticle oil. I finish manicures with cuticle oil so that my cuticles are rejuvenated.
- Good lotion! That goes back to keeping your skin nice and moisturized, which keeps your nails looking good.
- A nail strengthener. A nail strengthener helps your nails get stronger and grow longer.
- A really good nail polish remover! Having a good nail polish remover means all the old nail polish will be off your fingers, giving you a fresh start.
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts !
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily )
-Caution to the wind