How Asya does a Braid Out 101
- Wash and condition your hair!
- Then apply conditioner in your hair mixed with oils in order to create a deep conditioner.
- I usually keep the deep conditioner in my hair for about 35-55 (about the time a show on Netflix lasts 🙂 lol).
- Wash out the deep conditioner in your hair.
- Dry your hair with a old t-shirt (if you have curly hair).
- Brush/Comb out your hair.
- Part your hair into 4-6 sections (depending on how much hair you have)
- Apply leave-in conditioner.
- Braid your hair into cornrows.
- Wrap your hair and let it air dry in the braids.
- When the next day arrives undo your braids and you will have beautiful curls!
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts !
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily )
-Caution to the wind