- Chella Eyebrow Pencil: I enjoy using the eyebrow pencil a lot because it fills in my eyebrow the perfect tint. My only complaint is that I wish the pencil was a little thicker. I rate this product a 7/10.
- Avéne Soothing Moisture Mask: The facial mask was a not bad. The texture of the mask was lotion quality. I left the mask on my face for the allotted time, then took it off. It left my facial relatively smooth. I rate this product a 8.5/10 .
- Supergoof! Forever hand cream: I rarely use this product because I don’t really need it at the age I am. I probably should start moisturzing my hands more often since they can tell your age, but oh well (carpe diem!). I rate this product a 4.5/10.
- Tokyo Milk Light Awaken: The whole birchbox this month smelled like this product, heavenly… I have been wearing this product all week and my mom even used some of the product because it smelled that good. This was the first prefume from Birchbox that is in my affordable price range to buy. I rate this product 9.5/10.
- Number 4 Jour d’ Automne Smoothing Balm: I used this product when styling my faux bang hairstyle. This product smelled extremely good and the texture is pretty smooth. I have been using this product all week. I will purchase this product. I rate this product a 8.5/10.
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links 👇
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind