- Hempz Lotion: It is amazing! The smell is borderline… The texture is thick and great for the winter. I adore the fact that is that is vegan since I am trying to live a cruelty- free lifestyle.
- Makeup bag: I am infatuated with the saying “don’t let anyone dull your sparkle”. My mom has bought me a journal (and this make-up bag) with that same slogan on it as a token reminder to always be bold in whatever my heart my desires.
- Bare Minerals tinted hydrating gel cream: This my first ever “foundation” like the product I have got. I never really had a strong interest in makeup, but in this past couple of months, something has sparked my interest.
- Bare Minerals Perfecting Veil: I am so in love with this product because it destroys any oil from face. I have to be careful not to use it all during school because I still want the dewy glow on some parts of my face.
- Bare Mineral gifts: The silver like make up bag came free with my purchase from Bare minerals as well as the lip gloss!
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links 👇
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind