Senegalese Twist Hairstyle
How to Senegalese Twist Naturally Curly Hair
- I conditioned my hair with coconut curl conditioner.
- I shampooed my hair with the conditioner in it.
- I washed out the shampoo and conditioner.
- I conditioned my hair with the coconut curl conditioner again and let it in my hair for 20 minutes with a shower cap over it.
- I wash out the conditioner and t-shirt dried my hair.
- I parted my hair down the middle and put one side up.
- I started twisting my hair in the front then made my way to the back on one side.
- Lastly, I did the same on the other side.
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts !
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily )
-Caution to the wind