- Klorane Dry Shampoo: I have rarely used the dry shampoos that I have been sent in my boxes. I don’t use the dry shampoo because I don’t feel like the product is for my hair type. My hair type is extremely nauturally curled raven locks. Recently, I straighten my hair, so I will use this dry shampoo the day before I wash my hair to see how I like it.
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner: I am officially obsessed with this brand! They have some of the best eye liners I have ever had the pleasure of trying. Last year, in my first Birchbox I got shipped the the “fat” version of this eye liner. I kid you not I still use that one to this day. I will be buying this eye liner. I rate this item an 9/10.
- Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray: I have bee shipped several products from this brand and they have all been pretty good products. Even if the products didn’t start off as great the more I used it, my mind changed.
- Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment: I am in awe of this treatment. I really want to purchase this treat because it does my skin so well. This Good Genes treatment is the truth my skin looks and feels rejuvenated.
- Pixi by Petra Glow Tonic To-Go: I will be purchasing this item. After using this product my skin was left with this nice and clean feeling. I think it pairs well with the Good Genes treatment.
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts !
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily )
-Caution to the wind