How to Journal
I really enjoy journaling because is extremely freeing to let ink spill all your inner thoughts and dreams onto paper. I have three journals that I write in for different reasons (ie. blog planning, daily planning and to idea dump). It is very important to journal because it is important to always have a plan.
5 journaling tips
- Pick out a journal that makes you want to write. For example, buy a journal that has an inspirational saying on the cover.
- Start on a fresh page every time or day you write in your journal.
- Write out ideas fully, so you have a clear plan of what the outcome will look like for your vision.
- Everything you put in your journal doesn’t have to gold. The idea of journaling is to sharpen your thoughts in order to live out your purpose.
- Journaling doesn’t have to be a daily affair! Do as you see fits.
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts !
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily )
-Caution to the wind