Unboxing Birchbox February 2017
Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Lip Locked Stain: This color goes good with my skin and is not pink finally. For those who follow my blog you know that I really don’t like pink lipstick, but that is the only color lipstick that Birchbox sends me.
- Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum with Retinol: I used this serum after the use of the collagen eye pads. This serum is very light weight and a little goes a long way. The scent is not strong either which I love!
- DEATH VALLEY Dry Shampoo: I don’t use dry shampoo ever! Never have and never will! Hopefully this is the last one Birchbox will send me.
- Daily Correct CC Cream: I’m excited to try this CC Cream out. I loved the other CC cream from Marcelle that I was sent. I can admit that I was a little hesitant about CC creams, but the creams work out really well with my BareMinerals foundation.
- Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads: I love this these eye pads! I can feel the serum working on my under eye puffiness. Since I have been getting up at five every morning to my workout my eyes have developed some tiny dark circles. These eye pads are working their magic! I saw instant results.
Ps: I had an add-on this month’s box of Eyeko eyeliner! I adore this eyeliner.
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts !
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily )
-Caution to the wind