This by far has to be the cutest hairstyle I have ever styled my hair into. These pigtails are a simple hairstyle that anyone can do as well.
How To: Messy Curly Pigtails
- Have freshly washed curly hair.
- Part the hair down the middle thus making two sections.
- Pull two small curl cluster from each section
- Tie up one section.
- With the section that is down apply gel and brush hair into bun.
- Repeat step with hair that is tied up.
- Put mousse on the curl clusters that were left out and finger curl them.
- Mess up the buns as see fits.
- Your hairstyle is done!
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts !
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily )
-Caution to the wind