The warm weather is making it’s way in and the cold air is going out! Spring is always one of my favorite times of the year. With the new weather rolling in and the changing of the seasons on the horizon, so does the fashion trends.
How to stay on trend in 2017
- Rock some Military wear! The utilitarian style is everywhere. Right now olive is the new black to rock.
Show some skin (legs!). Don’t be gawdy though (lol).
- Do some time pieces. Go 70’s, 80’s and even 90’s whatever decade suits your fancy.
- Mix up fabrics. Just don’t go to crazy with the mixing of the prints/fabrics/patterns because it can go south real quick.
- Go off the shoulders. This is a timeless trend that recycles itself annually. No one can go wrong with this trend.
- When in doubt sport athleisure! This is a whole trend that I have been seeing everyone and I’m obsessed.
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts !
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily )
-Caution to the wind