Unboxing Birchbox April / May 2017
This by far has to be my favorite box that I have received. I used every single sample product in the box! I used them all forgetting to take pictures when they came in 🙃.
Birchbox April 2017 (Down below are the products that were in my box)
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask
- Amika Nourishing Mask
- R+Co High Dive Moisture+ Shine Cream
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream
- The Beauty Crop GRLPWER Lipstick (Favorite!)
Birchbox May 2017
- The Beauty Crop Fabulous Flocking Lashes- I have been using product all week. The mascara is the finisher. In my makeup routine I use three different mascaras to get my ideal lashes. This product was the mascara I didn’t know I need to take my lashes to the next level. I do recommend this product.
- OUAI Wave Spray- I have been using this on my hair since it came. I don’t exactly know what this product does other than make my hair smell phenomenal. I don’t see myself purchasing this product just because it doesn’t enhance my beauty routine.
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics Glo Illuminator- It definitely brings the glow! My skin has that clean summer dewy appearance. There is glitter in the product as well that brings extra shimmer to make your face glow.
- Nanette Lepore Eau de Parfum – 1.7 oz- Hands down my second favorite perfume that I have received from Birchbox. I put the tiniest amount of the product on my body and I kid you not it lasted all day. I think it is amazing because at school so much goes on throughout the day that causes your body to change. I will definitely put this on my favorites list to buy later.
- Wishing Firming Body Cream: I have received products from this brand and they have lovely products. I always use up the products, but never go through with purchasing because I end up finding something else that I like. This brand is kinda like a side chick. When I run out of my favorites that when I turn to this product to fill in the place.
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts !
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily )
-Caution to the wind