5 Ways To Find Inspiration For A Blog Post
- Go for a run. Running helps to clear your mind from daily responsibilities in order to let creativity flow.
- Watch Ted talks. Sometimes someone else’s ideas or thoughts can spark ideas and get your creativity circulating.
- Go on Pinterest! Pinterest has everything known to man basically and has amazing inspiration for blogging.
- Meditate. Letting your mind have a break can be the best possible thing when creativity seems to be at a halt.
- Paint your nails. This is a personal thing I do that jump starts my creativity. To be honest I don’t even know why my creativity starts to go into while I wait for my nails to dry.
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links 👇
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind