Do’s and Donts of back to school
- Buy the essentials basics to make any outfit pop! For example, get a black, white and gray blank tees because they can be paired with anything.
- Buy a backpack that can fit your books in it.
- Make a list of potential items you have in mind that you want to purchase.
- When planning out your outfits less is more most of the time!
- If you’re not going to be a school text your friends or peers in your class to get notes from them.
- Pack your own lunch and snacks. Have snacks on deck because you will get hungry.
- Study hard!
- Don’t buy on clearance. Most of the time the stuff on clearance is from the summer which is coming to a close and those clothes will be useless in a few weeks.
- Don’t buy the cute fashion forward back that is too small to fit anything in there. You will look foolish if you have a backpack on but you still have to carry books in your hands.
- You don’t want to impulsively buy. Shopping for school clothes is almost the same as shopping for groceries.
- Don’t wear all your name brands in one fit. That would be complete overload.You don’t want to look like a busy Christmas tree you to look more like a subtle decoration.
- Don’t be that person who is always skipping classes or being absent. Catching up with missing work is the hardest thing to do.
- Let’s be honest school lunch sucks!
- Don’t blow test off because that maybe the difference between your getting an A and a B
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links 👇
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind