My Favorite Fall Tv Show To Watch
The fall/ winter is always the best time for watching tv in my opinion. It’s breezy outfits
- The good doctor: This is my favorite fall show hands down. This show is about a young autistic surgeon and him joining the surgical residence at San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital. This character is truly inspiring. If you get a chance to watch this show I kid you not you will definitely be waiting for the second season to premiere.
- The good place: The second season is out and better than ever. In this season Micheal is working with Eleanor and the gang to bring down a co-worker who replaced him. In order to get his job back, Micheal is informing Eleanor and the others about this coworkers plans in the hopes that it will get his job back.
- The Gifted: This show is a spinoff of a new generation of the X-men in the future. This show was a little lackluster in the beginning but once the hunting of the mutant commenced; the show did a complete 180. I am team mutant all the way. I find the topic of humans vs mutants a tiny bit cliche but nevertheless, it works out in there favor.
- Project Runway: I simply adore this show! I never was interested in watching project runway before this season for reasons I don’t know why. This season the designers came out to play! Brandon and Keyna are my two favorites that I was rooting for. Who do you think will win the finale?
- Riverdale: Season two is fire!! Who is the black mask seriously I have no ideas? I’m here for the take-charge Archie that was been more present in these recent episodes. I hope Jughead cracks the case. Hopefully, he wouldn’t get in any more trouble in Southside High.
What are your favorite shows this fall season?
Ps. Checkout 👇
Leave Comments & Re-blog posts 😊!
Style (updated once a week)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
Get social with me here’s my links 👇
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind