Why I Journal (And Why You Should Start Journalling, Too)
Success is not for the lazy
I write in journals to clear my mind. My journals are filled with creativity, emotion, confused and most of all clarity. I write in my various journals daily basis about different things that come to mind. I am completely transparent when I scribble my thoughts down.
6 Reasons Why I Journal?
- To keep my creative flow going. This is the best way I found to defeat writer’s block. You have to plan ahead and constantly release the ideas that are in your mind on paper.
- It quiets the constant brainstorming in my mind. I write in my journals in the morning and at night. Those two times are the best times to tame the rapid hustle and bustle of idea producing.
- Stress is Reduced. Life can get a little overwhelming at times. Writing out a plan or a to-do list for the day can be a gray hair preventer.
- I can be candid. In a journal, I am able to release frustration and complain without any hesitation. Once thoughts are released I can move on!
- I can see a dream manifesting. Writing down thoughts in my journals help me focus on what is important in my life. In return, I can focus more energy on those certain areas in my life.
- I can track my progress. I can write down my accomplishment! I can acknowledge all the hard work that has paid off in my life.
Why You Should Journal Too!
The power of written word is very mind-blowing to me. I am a firm believer in the way that you can speak things into existence you can do the same with written word. The best thing about writing in journals happens to be looking back on everything you accomplished. You have a paper trail of where you started to where you ended up.
As always sharing is caring if you loved this blog post tell me your thoughts in the comment section I would love to interact with you all! If you all want to keep up with me follow me on my social media links down below. If you want to continue to be involved in what is going on with Caution District check down below as well.
Stay refreshed with Caution District by staying up to date on what happens on the pages 👇
Style (updated every fashion post)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
I’m starting up a YouTube Page & would love you all supported it!
Stay connected with me 👇
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind