My 12 Favorite Phone Apps
My phone is definitely my second brain. I have everything on my phone that helps me be a functioning and productive citizen. There is an app for everything you can possibly think of. Without apps, I can solemnly say there would be no point in having a phone. Without furthermore let’s dive into my favorite apps!
My 12 Favorite Phone Apps
- Bible App: I get on this app every day to connect with The Word and I absolutely love it! I found new scriptures every day that come like clockwork when needed.
- Instagram: This is my favorite app hands down! I am constantly posting content on Instagram and especially Instagram stories. Since I have deleted Snapchat Instagram stories have been my jam!
- Youtube: I go to this app to watch more video than I do tv. YouTube is a very helpful app that entertains and educates about things that I am interested in.
- Grammarly: I downloaded this program on every device I use. Grammarly is a lifesaver! I am always writing and Grammarly is my best friend when it comes to catching my mistakes.
- Spark Post: This app helped me step up my Instagram story game! I love everything about this app. It is very easy to understand and I love that I get to be crazy creative.
- Notes: Since I am constantly on the go. The notes app is my right hand because my phone is always on me. Anytime ideas or thoughts that I have go first to my Notes apps than end up in my journals than.
- Hype Type: Another app that helps kill my Instastories! If I want my stories to have a little extra sauce this is my go-to app. I love that you can add music to your stories also using this app.
- Spotify: Music is life! You all know how much I love Spotify. I did a whole post about this app before. I start my day with Spotify and close my day with Spotify.
- WordPress: This app is the platform that my blog is running on! I check WordPress daily to interact with people and post content.
- Clue: This app is super important for me to use on a daily basis because it helps me keep track of my menstrual. Also helps me keep track on my exercising, eating habitats, and skincare.
- Duolingo: This app is amazing! I use it daily to help me learn Spanish. This app is very useful for any language that you are trying to learn. It starts at the basic than goes up in difficulty.
- Soundcloud: I found a lot of cool non-mainstream artist on this app. I also use a good amount of songs from this platform on my YouTube channel. This platform is a melting pot of creativity. I also listen to some pretty lit podcast on this app.
As always sharing is caring if you loved this blog post tell me your thoughts in the comment section I would love to interact with you all! If you all want to keep up with me follow me on my social media links down below. If you want to continue to be involved in what is going on with Caution District check down below as well.
Stay refreshed with Caution District by staying up to date on what happens on the pages 👇
Style (updated every fashion post)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
I’m starting up a YouTube Page & would love you all supported it!
Stay connected with me 👇
Snapchat: asya_mac (post daily 😝 )
-Caution to the wind