As you all know I have never been shy about saying take time for mental health days, self-love and living out your passion. I strongly believe that taking time out to focus on what matters in your life will help you stay on track with your purpose. I have written several posts about different forms of self-care. If you have not read them they below check them out!
Me Time (How I Practice Self-Love)
I practice self-love on daily basis. That may seem extreme to some people but it helps me stay ground. These are some of the things I do to practice daily self-love:
- Daily Journal: I write my dreams from the night before in a journal and also my nightly prayers.
- Daily Yoga Practice: I practice yoga once I wake before I can go to bed, and if I can
- squeeze in a mid-afternoon session in I do!
- Daily Reading: I for 45 minutes every day. In my March issue, I posted my current reads so go check it out if haven’t seen the issue!
- Excercise: Go for a walk, run, or a hike.
As always sharing is caring if you loved this blog post tell me your thoughts in the comment section I would love to interact with you all! If you all want to keep up with me follow me on my social media links down below. If you want to continue to be involved in what is going on with Caution District check down below as well.
Stay refreshed with Caution District by staying up to date on what happens on the pages 👇
Style (updated every fashion post)
Nailed That (updated when I get my nails done)
Asya Dishing Out the Issues (updated every time I read a magazine)
I’m starting up a YouTube Page & would love you all supported it!
Stay connected with me 👇
-Caution to the wind