After a long day and being too lazy to cook dinner for myself. I went to Target and got a frozen California Pizza Kitchen margarita flatbread. Once I got home I popped the flatbread into the toaster oven. The flatbread was extremely delicious the only thing I despised was the fact that it was “fast convenient food” which is not at all good for your body. The next day I went grocery shopping and got all the ingredients to attempt making a fresher version of the flatbread I enjoyed the night before.
Ingredients for Margherita Flatbread Pizza:
• 1/2 flatbread
• fresh mozzarella cheese
• 1/2 of roma tomato, sliced into squares
• 3-4 leaves basil
• 1/2 tsp dry garlic powder
• 1Tbsp Olive Oil
• 1.5 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
• Salt & Pepper to taste
How to Create The Perfect Margherita Flatbread at Home
- Cut the flatbread in half. Then cut one of the halves into a half.
- Put the organic pizza sauce on your flatbread.
- Lightly drizzle a little garlic powder and basil in the sauce.
- Chopped of the roma tomato and sprinkle it over the sauce.
- Put mozzarella cheese over the sauce and tomatoes.
- Put the flatbread in the toaster oven at 350 degrees F for 9-10 minutes.
- While the flatbread is in the oven chop up the basil leaves and spread them out on top of the flatbread when it comes out the oven.
- Lastly, drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette mixed with garlic and olive oil on top of the flatbread.
I had fun exploring new recipes to make at home. I did get this recipe from the website below. I modified the recipe to my own preferences. To see the original recipe click below!
As always sharing is caring if you loved this blog post tell me your thoughts in the comment section I would love to interact with you all! If you all want to keep up with me follow me on my social media links down below. If you want to continue to be involved in what is going on with Caution District check down below as well.
Stay refreshed with Caution District by staying up to date on what happens on the pages 👇
My Style Evolution (updated every fashion post)
I’m starting up a YouTube Page & would love you all supported it!
Stay connected with me 👇
-Caution to the wind