The month May was a bang! I got to connect with some amazing people online. Spotlight got revived and a much need revamping which led to the publishing of the double feature. If you have not seen the issue click on the cover below.
My May Favorites
Tv Shows/ YouTube
- Bunheads (Hulu)
- The Bold Type (Hulu)
- Famous In Love(Hulu)
- Jack Harries (The Stories We Tell)
- Pride and Prejudice
- The Catcher in the Rye
- Milk & Honey
- Homemade Bruschetta
- Pita Chips
- Homemade Margherita Flatbread
- Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
- Veggie Wrap
- Spotify Audiobooks
- Target app (Cartwheel)
- Qapital (Savings)
- Reflector Glasses
- Adidas Superstars (Black)
- Guess Sneakers (High Top)
- Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel
- Fresh Foaming Cleanser
- Aloe Vera
- Deep Cleaning Pore Strips
- Freeman Purifying Avocado + Oatmeal Face Mask
- Mineral Veil
- Festival Chapstick. A while back I went to a festival and one of the giveaways was chapstick. I kid you not that chapstick was so moisturizing I went home with a backpack full of it.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade
- Moxie Bare Mineral Lipgloss
This list pretty much sums up what I have been adoring this past month!
As always sharing is caring if you loved this blog post tell me your thoughts in the comment section I would love to interact with you all! If you all want to keep up with me follow me on my social media links down below. If you want to continue to be involved in what is going on with Caution District check down below as well.
Stay refreshed with Caution District by staying up to date on what happens on the pages 👇
My Style Evolution (updated every fashion post)
I’m starting up a YouTube Page & would love you all supported it!
Stay connected with me 👇
Youtube:Youtube.com/c/AsyaMcdonald-Caution to the wind